Cara’s Style Edit | Fall 2020
Your style is clean, classic and comfortable. Our goal was to create a signature look that makes getting dressed every morning easy. Since you’re juggling between working from home, Zoom calls, home schooling, cooking, etc. – comfort and ease are important!
You stated you don’t need jeans, we stuck to comfortable / versatile dresses, fun tops, comfortable bottoms and accessories to spice up your zoom calls. I also added a fair amount of cozy sweater and blazers that are comfortable enough to wear at home, but still make you feel polished.
A Few Notes About Your Edit…
Your featured look is made up of:
- Interesting fun tops that are appropriate for zoom calls. These dressier tops can easily be swapped out for a cozy sweater on the weekends.
- Layering piece that will keep you warm and still feel polished.
- Comfortable pants that can easily be swapped out for jeans on the weekends.
- Sneakers, flat booties, or slippers, depending on the day and season.
- Easy accessories.
Looking for a little more? Shop my personal favorites below.
- Review and shop your Edit! I recommend buying your favorites right away to ensure they don’t sell out.
- Unpack your purchases. We will be reviewing all your new pieces (and favorites you already own) during our Virtual Styling Session, so please make sure they are accessible.
- Schedule your Virtual Style Session HERE. Please wait until all your purchases have arrived to schedule your Style Session.
I look forward to chatting soon!